A New Technique for performing Loudspeaker Groundplane Measurements Announced in online Whitepaper

In case this news does not reach you via another forum…

I have just completed a whitepaper on groundplane measurements for loudspeakers. This reviews existing techniques and presents a new one that I recently developed. The document also describes how groundplane measurements can successfully be performed on non-traditional surfaces like grass or open ground.

I hope you will give it a read and think about trying these methods yourself.

You can find the whitepaper here in my GitHub repository:

5 Likes

I have to ask, it isn’t already November in Germany is it? PDF says Nov 3rd.

Thanks Charlie - I always appreciate your knowledge and presentatiion.

(Meaninig, I can comprehend you)

1 Like

Ooops, thanks for spotting that. I have been furiously working to push this out and sometimes it is the simplest things that manage to slip under the radar.

1 Like