Iron Driver 2027

That makes sense for import charges but seems a little unfair for shipping. If I buy a pair of SB13PFCs or SB26STACs from Madisound I will not reach the threshold to get free shipping but won’t have to include the shipping in driver costs. If I buy a pair of SB26STCs from THLP (which are NOT available in the US) I have to include the shipping in my driver costs.

(The SB26STC (about EUR 15) is the equivalent to the SB26STAC (USD 52) but have a plastic faceplate. Used in a 3D printed waveguide, the $37 aluminum faceplate of the SB26STAC simply gets thrown away.)

I understand. I have a few reasons for that rule, one of the biggest is trying to verify that people are staying within budget.

1 Like

Sounds like a lot of fun! I really like the idea of allowing active designs and the blind listening.